Langham Place Surgery welcomes new patients who reside permanently within the practice area boundaries - please check our Practice Area information sheet to confirm our practice area.
For each applicant applying to register you will need to provide the following:
- Proof of identity (e.g. Passport, photo driving licence or birth certificate)
- Proof of address (e.g. Recent utility bill, bank statement or official letter)
- Proof of residency status (patients from overseas only)
You will also need to complete the following forms:
- A GMS1 Form (or your current medical card)
- A completed New-Patient Application Form
- An Alcohol Screening Test
- An immunisation history form for all children aged 6 and under
For your convenience these forms can be printed by clicking on the appropriate icon or you can pick up a registration pack from reception.
New Patient Application Form
Summary Care record Patient Leaflet
Summary Care Record Consent and Choices Form
Alcohol Screening Test
Childhood Immunisation History Form
You will need to bring all your documents and completed forms to reception for checking.
If you are on any repeat medication the receptionist will arrange a new patient health check appointment.
Helpful Hints for Completing the GMS1 Form
|1. Home Address -
||Where you are living now|
|2. Previous Doctor -
||The last doctor you were registered with|
|3. Previous Address -
||Where you lived when you were registered with your previous doctor|
4. If you have only just arrived in the UK and have never been registered with a GP please give the date you arrived.
5. Please do not forget to enter your Date of Birth and to sign the form.
Langham Place Surgery - Practice Area
An area drawn roughly in line with a 2 mile radius of the surgery but based on major roads. This is described as follows:
Lumbertubs Way, Nene Valley Way, South down London Road to M1,go west, then north along the A5123 – to include the Banbury Lane Estate.
Follow the river West around Upton & back up to Weedon Road, then East on Weedon Rd , Millway, Berrywood Rd, Sandy Lane, AlpineWay, Harlestone Rd (inc. Montagu Crescent, Hawksmoor Way, back onto Harlestone Road then Curran Close, all of Kingsheath.
Follow river to the Northern town boundary, then East to include Spring Park, Boughton Green, then all of Moulton Village & Moulton Leys and back to Lumbertubs Way.